Thursday, April 16, 2009

A Dream Come True

I am working on my bucket list. Mostly, it's made up of things I think I might like to do when my kids are grown. There are other things, however, that I can do now. For example, I want to hike Half Dome for the 3rd time and God willing, every year until I can't anymore. I'm considering running a 10K. And yes, one of these days, I want to get involved in community theater. Perhaps I'll be able to do that with one of my kids. There is so much in life to be enjoyed and you never know what the future holds.

I love this video, because it reminds me how important goals and dreams are.

It won't allow me to embed, so you have to pop over to YouTube to see A Dream Come True.

What do you dream?

1 comment:

Denise said...

i saw this video, and LOVED the judges and audiences reactions.

i dream of running more than 1/4th of a mile ( a 10k would be great), playing guitar for reals, i'll do musical theater with you, and being a grandmother with a family full of jesus lovers.