Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Miracles of Me

The Miracle that was me began in my mother’s womb
I am fearfully and wonderfully made....

The Miracle that made a teen look for hope
There is a time for every purpose under Heaven...

The Miracle that made me question God’s existence were lyrics from a secular song
I am in all....

The Miracle that created joy unimaginable
I was blind, but now I see...

The Miracle that cured a broken heart and soul
He who keeps you will not slumber...

The Miracle that made a heart sing
Delight yourself in the Lord...

The Miracle that made a marriage of 20 years
Treat others the way you want to be treated....

The Miracle that made a mom unashamed
The kindness of the Lord leads us to repentance.....

The Miracle that released a person from the past
I have engraved you on the palms of my hands....

The Miracle that birthed courage in the midst of dry and weary lands
Behold, I am doing a new thing...

The Miracle that made possible next steps
For I know the plans I have for you....

The Miracle that broke the bondage of doubt
Doesn’t He know how to give good gifts to His children?...

The Miracle that lifted me out the deepest pit
Where two or more of you are gathered, there I am in your midst...

The Miracle that makes me believe in Light when all appears Dark
The Word became flesh and dwelt among us...

I believe in Miracles because circumstances don’t always change, but I do.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love that!