Monday, September 1, 2008

Whose Idea Was It to Play Tag in Cyberspace Anyway?

From My Friend at Sparks of Illumination
I got Tagged!

Here are some things about me -

I am: bloated.

I know: that I will feel better if I eat nothing for 3 days.

I have: to be getting older or why else would I feel so uncomfortable in my own skin?

I wish: I were 30 with the wisdom and maturity of 40.

I hate: it when I can’t sleep at night.

I miss: Colorado.

I fear: my children not hungering and thirsting for Jesus.

I feel: my husband scratching my back.

I hear: crickets.

I smell: my shampoo.

I crave: worship.

I search: my heart and my mind.

I wonder: what it will be like to live in Heaven.

I regret: moments of ingratitude.

I love: who God is making me.

I am not: crazy.

I believe: in miracles.

I dance: when I can’t help myself.

I sing: from my soul.

I cry: often.
I don’t always: do my best.

I fight: against despair.

I write: to process things.

I win: at Othello.

I lose: at everything else.

I never: eat peanut butter with syrup.

I always: give cheerfully.

I confuse: my husband.

I listen: to reason.

I can usually be found: at the computer.

I am scared: that my children will grow up in an ugly world.

I need to: trust God more.

I am happy about: the fact that God is with me.

I imagine: what it will be like when every knee bows and every tongue confesses Jesus Christ as Lord.

Okay, Michelle and Robin, want to play? You're IT!

2 comments:

Denise said...

i love your answers. your bloated, hahaha. most of my answers would mirror your answers, accept i am not bloated (right now) oh and michael isn't scratching my back, annnddd i am not 40, so i don't know what 40 wisdom is, but it sounds like i should look forward to it.

Michelle said...

Ok, Shirin. You got me. Now I'm going to tag someone else! This exercise reminds me of "slang books" that were popular in the 1970's.